Inside Sales Representative / Greater New Orleans Area
- Successful candidates will have a valid driver's license and comfortable commuting to the office routinely. We reserve the right to conduct background checks in accordance with local laws prior to candidates starting employment.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customer’s needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers questions and sending additional information per email.
- Preparation of request for quotes and proposals.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Responsible for customer follow-up.
- Developing leads and referrals.
- Use excellent oral communication and best practices in customer service when interacting with customer.
- Listen attentively to consumer questions and provide answers that are knowledgeable and insightful to encourage product sale
- Showcase the company’s strengths and highlight our brand by talking exclusively about the characteristics that make our organization unique.
Job Tactical Elements:
- Working knowledge of steam, air and water specialty equipment or piping/mechanical experience (preferred)
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience in Business
- At least 1 - 3 years of sales experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Knowledge of piping systems.
Job Strategic Elements:
Apply With Steam Solutions
Get in touch about a current job opening or about potential future positions. We’ll be in touch if you fit our needs for the role.